RTcom USA Inc., provider of digital connectivity solutions for professional and consumer audio-visual and personal computer systems, announced the development of a new high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) switcher with HDMI Version 1.3 compliance – now making it possible for four different audio and visual signals to share one video display while maintaining top-tier signal quality.
HDS-41Rv13 HDMI Switcher alleviates the hassle of manually plugging in assorted HDMI connecters to view different video sources such as DVD players, Blu-ray disc players, gaming systems, and computers, etc. The HDS-41Rv13 HDMI Switcher supports 36-bit Deep Color with frequency bandwidth 225 MHz. It also supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio streams. Therefore, user can enjoy higher display resolutions and improved color depth with HDMI V1.3-compliant sources such as Blue-ray or HD-DVD.
“We designed the HDS-41Rv13 HDMI Switcher in response to the sizeable need to simplify the home theater integration process,” said Joon Ryu, president of RTcom USA. “This switcher streamlines home theater connections without compromising picture quality whatsoever.”
Among the switcher’s other features:
• HDCP V1.3 compliant
• Increased single-link bandwidth to 225 MHz
• Supports 36-bit Deep Color
• Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio streams
• Signal amplification mechanics allow users to extend interconnecting copper cables in lengths up to 50 feet
• Supports IR remote control with a discrete channel selection feature
• Built in RS-232C port for remote switching control with PCs
• Backward compatible with all DVI devices
• Blu-ray compatible
• Multiple video sources and one HDTV monitoring system
• Low cost solution for home theater integration
The HDS-41Rv13 HDMI Switcher is available now at an MSRP of ¬¬$199.99 and can be purchased through Aurora Multimedia at (732) 591-5800 ext. 208 or email@example.com.