Video Mount Products (videomount.com), a leading provider of mounting solutions for the residential, CI, commercial, security, and pro audio/video markets, is proud to announce it will launch its new PM-LP Universal Yokeless Low Profile Projector Mount at the 2009 CEDIA Expo, held in Atlanta from Sept. 10-13 at the Georgia World Congress Center, booth 825.|
“Whether in residential, commercial, professional, house of worship, or any other application, VMP’s line of projector mounts comes complete with everything needed for a quick and easy installation,” explained Keith Fulmer, president of VMP. “With this concept in mind, VMP’s new PM-LP Universal Yokeless Low Profile Projector Mount has been designed with a high-load capacity, rugged housing, low profile, tilt, full rotation, and telescoping capabilities, is compliant with most of today’s leading projectors, and is available in silver and black powder coat finishes.”
Additional PM-LP specifications include:
• Low 2.625in. mounting profile (measurement includes the mounting feet)
• Adjustable Tilt - ± 20 degrees
• Adjustable Pitch - ± 15 degrees
• Adjustable Yaw (Rotation) - 360 degrees
• Fits Most Projectors with mounting holes inside 14.5in. diameter
• Mast telescopes 23in. – 35in. from ceiling
• Cable management through the center of the mast
• Flush mount plate included
• Mounting screws (projector to mount) included
• Load capacity: 75 lbs.
• Silver powder coat finish (PM-LPB the same except with black finish)
• MSRP: $199.95
“Affordable and durable, the PM-LP is ideal for nearly every projector mount installation,” Fulmer concluded.
If you need help choosing the right mount for your application, try the Video Mount Finder at www.chooseamount.com. For more information, please visit www.videomount.com or call 410 643 6390.
- equipment -
- Video Mount Products -
- VMP -
- PM-LP Universal Yokeless Low Profile Projector Mount -
- CEDIA Expo -