Don’t Fall Behind In The World Of 4K UHD And HDR
April 19, 2017
Minneapolis, New York, Seattle, San Francisco, Mumbai, San Diego, Tampa - ISF is traveling the world this year to make sure you're prepared for the increasingly complex world of 4K UHD and HDR calibration.
The ISF Display Imaging Seminar has become more critical than ever. With the constant change in technologies, you are only at your best if you possess the most current and relevant training. With ISF 2017, you will have hands-on experience with the latest panels on the market. View the full 2017 seminar schedule here.
The 2017 curriculum will include:
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) and 10-bit implementation
- Dolby Vision
- Incorporated HDBaseT, 3D, and 4K technologies
- Understanding the parameters of calibration, digital imaging, and display standards
- Exposure to the latest panels and tools required to make correct adjustments for control, contrast, brightness, color, tint sharpness, gamma, and gamut plus white balance
- Mastering and Measuring UHD's new "Language of Light" - DCI Color, P3 Color, 2020 Color