NEW GROUNDBREAKING DESIGN
The output section of the MXA-8400 is a completely new electrical Lyngdorf Audio design based on the optimal use of NFB in audio amplifiers. NFB is an arrangement in which an amplifier is made to respond to a fraction of its own output signal in opposite phase in addition to the normal input signal. It effectively reduces distortion and increases linearity.
- 8 x 400 watts of RMS power (4Ω)
- Extreme dynamic range > 130dB(A)
- Insensitive to speaker load
- Passive cooling / no fan noise
- Advanced integrated protection system
For more information about the MXA-8400, see https://lyngdorf.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/MXA-8400-fact-sheet.pdf