8K Display Summit June 11, Millennium Times Square, New York City
June 3, 2019
Chris Chinnock, Insight Media
We are preparing a number of important demonstrations for the upcoming 8K Display Summit. These include:
- FF Pictures - content to show differences between 8K and 4K images at different viewing distances; Test patterns to evaluate fidelity of 8K display.
- RED - 8K production on a laptop computer
- Samsung Electronics - AI-assisted 8K image restoration from 2K and 4K sources
- PHFX - 8K content including content with full BT.2020 color gamut
- Samsung Electronics - 8K content graded for 2000 nits peak luminance
- Samsung Research America - Benefit of HDR10+ for mid-tier TVs
The agenda for the 8K Display Summit has been posted at:
The event is organized into three sessions:
- 8K Content and Ecosystem ( Samsung Research America, FF Pictures, PHFX, RED, Spin Digital)
- 8K Trend (Samsung Electronics America, 8K Association, Display Supply Chain Consultants)
- 8K Technology and Benefits (Samsung Electronics Corp., Nanosys, Brennesholtz Consulting, FF Pictures, Ewha Womens University, AVS Forum)
Each session will also include a panel discussion with plenty of time for audience Q&A.
The event is intended for technical personnel, business development, senior executives and technical media with an interest in any or all aspects of the emerging 8K ecosystem.
REGISTER (free for approved attendees)