Atlona's innovative Omega™ Series of switching, extension, and video processing solutions for communicating and collaborating around AV content in modern institutions and meeting spaces, now includes the AT-OME-MS42-KIT. Our 4x2 Matrix Switcher with USB-C for AV, data, and device charging, is now available with the companion AT-OME-EX-RX HDBaseT receiver for ease of ordering and system design.
- 4x2 AV matrix switcher with HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB-C inputs
- USB-C input for AV, data, and device charging
- HDBaseT and HDMI outputs with selectable AV switching modes
- USB 2.0 interfacing and extension up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling on local ports (HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB-C)
- Selectable 4K to 1080p downscaling
NOW SHIPPING: The Atlona OmniStream™ 111 WP (AT-OMNI-111-WP) is a single-channel networked AV encoder for HDMI 2.0 sources up to 4K @ 60 Hz and HDR, plus embedded audio. It features a US two-gang, Decora-style wallplate form factor, and includes interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates. With its wallplate form factor, the OMNI-111-WP enables convenient installation wherever an aesthetically appealing or discreet AV connection is required.
- US two-gang enclosure for Decora®-style wallplate openings - interchangeable black or white trim kits
- AV encoder for HDMI up to 4K/UHD, plus embedded audio
- Supports UHD @ 60 Hz plus HDR formats
- Network error resilience with FEC (forward error correction)
- Simplify integration with plug-and-play network switch compatibility
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- Industry-standard, network security features including IEEE 802.1x
NOW SHIPPING: The Atlona AT-DISP-CTRL is a compact display controller, designed for small meeting spaces and huddle rooms. The DISP-CTRL detects connection of a source device with an active signal, and then automatically send a control command to power up a display. Similarly, when the device is disconnected, the DISP-CTRL can be configured to deliver pre-stored or user-programmed display control commands through TCP/IP, RS-232, IR or CEC.
- Simple, automated display control via IP, RS-232, IR, or CEC
- Programmable display control modes
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Local or PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- Comprehensive display driver selection from the Velocity™ Control System database
- Dual Ethernet ports and integrated network switch
Since its initial launch in 2017, the Velocity™ Control System has proven to be successful with our customer base for its cost efficiency and ease of system configuration. As a result, we have increasingly seen demand grow for large-scale system deployments, together with many requests for customization. To facilitate its use in ever-more complex applications, we have charted a new course for the platform. This will enable us to enhance control system design for our partners and accelerate development of new and exciting features such as customer site and usage analytics.
For additional information on our Velocity update, please click on the button below to view our webinar recording. Also, don't forget to register for the remaining two webinars in our Advanced Velocity Series below.