VIZIO Brings The Best In Tech And Home Entertaining With OLED, An 85-Inch TV, And A Brand New Audio Collection
January 7, 2020
VIZIO - a leading HDTV and Sound Bar company - just unveiled its incredible 2020 lineup, which continues VIZIO's mission of bringing incredible quality and value to consumers. If you're working on any stories about the best new home entertaining or consumer tech products for 2020, I'd love for you to consider including VIZIO. Below is a quick overview of what’s new and this link has images and more details.
The Newest in TV:
VIZIO is expanding its collection of Quantum Color TVs for prime viewing at every price point with an OLED TV and the brand's movie theater-size screen!
- VIZIO is unveiling its first-ever OLED TV this year, and it’s also introducing a massive 85” P-Series Quantum X TV so you can feel like you’re at the movie theater in your living room.
- Finally, gamers will see a huge change when using their Xbox or PlayStation 4 with smoother images during gameplay.
The Best in Sound:
VIZIO overhauled its audio lineup to introduce its most immersive sound bar lineup ever!
- VIZIO’s new Elevate Sound Bar will revolutionize the listening experience. It has speakers that rotate automatically to make sure you have the best sound possible along with two-way left, center and right front speakers, a wireless subwoofer, and satellite speakers for a fully immersive Dolby Atmos and DTS:X experience.
- With VIZIO’s 2020 collection, you can get the best in audio without breaking the bank. They are bringing a premium Dolby Atmos and DTS:X cinematic experience to their mid-range products with the new M-Series 5.1 and M-Series 5.1.2 Sound Bars.
The Smartest of Smart TVs
VIZIO is introducing SmartCast 4.0, an upgrade of its Smart TV technology.
- An all-new VIZIO Voice Remote takes smart functionality to the next level for an even more streamlined and connected Smart Home.
- While all VIZIO SmartCast TVs come with WatchFree – which gives you access to more than 150 free channels – SmartCast 4.0 has quicker startup and load times, a redesigned search experience, an expanded catalog of features, and more personalization. With VIZIO’s ability to send updates over the air, even a 2016 VIZIO user can see these updates at home.