Stewart Filmscreen Corp. Announces New Competitive Pricing On Bestselling Screen Materials And Sizes
May 5, 2023
Stewart Filmscreen Corp., the industry leading manufacturer of film projection screens, has announced new competitive pricing for its most popular screen materials and sizes. Stewart is the only manufacturer in the world able to make seamless projection screens up to 40’ x 90’. Stewart Filmscreen is the gold standard having received two Academy Awards® for scientific and technical achievements as well as top certifications by THX® and the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF).
Effective May 5th, 2023, customers will be able to purchase the following products with new pricing in its online dealer portal (Roy) with the full price sheet to follow in the coming days.
- Harmony G2 woven material (now available 16 feet tall) prices reduced on average by 34%. For example, the price of our WallScreen Deluxe with Harmony G2 16:9 160” has been reduced from $6,360 to $3,986 (a decrease of $2,374 or 37%).
- BlackHawk UST laser-projection material, Balón Edge frame, prices reduced on average by 28%. For example, the price of our Balón Edge BlackHawk UST 16:9 120” has been reduced from $6,017 to $4,458 (a decrease of $1,559 or 26%).
- Perforado (Available on Neve / Tiburon G4) screen perforation prices reduced on average by 37%.
- Phantom HALR Plus screen material prices reduced on average by 15%.
- Bestselling StudioTek 130 G4 and FireHawk G5 prices reduced on average by 3% to 5%.
- Neve and Tiburon G4 prices reduced on average by 3%
- StudioTek 100, SnoMatte 100 and GrayMatte 70 prices increased on average by 7%.
New Products & Options:
- Harmony G2 now available up to 16 feet tall.
- BlackHawk UST screen material now available on the WallScreen 2.5 frame.
- Neve and Tiburon G4 screen material now available on both Stewart Filmscreen frames as well as CIMA frames.
- UltraPerf screen perforation now available on select models. Full details coming soon.