ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, today announced the addition of 10 new Custom Integrator (CI) members, one new Power level member and one new PRO member in the first quarter of 2019. New members in Q1 represent $45 million in new revenue for the group. Plus, four ProSource CI members have been elevated to the Power membership level in Q1.
"Our growth strategy targets best-in-class operations that contribute to the overall strength of the organization," said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource. "ProSource's tiered structure offers our members the opportunity to grow from within."
The new CI members are:
• Architechnology Designs, Melville, NY
• CTRL+ALL, Berwyn, IL
• ECS AV, Redondo Beach, CA
• Electronic Interiors, Dallas, TX
• MediaTech Living, St. Charles, IL
• PAVE, Nashville, TN
• ProStream Digital, Flower Mound, TX
• Saber Security Systems, Round Rock, TX
• SoundFX, West Warwick, RI
• Soundscapes, Nashville, TN
The new Power member approved by the ProSource board of directors is:
• Elevated Electronics, Overland Park, KS
With the approval of the ProSource board of directors, the following CI members were elevated to the Power membership level:
• Global Sight & Sound, Brown Deer, WI
• Innovation Sight & Sound, Tampa, FL
• Lightworks, San Diego, CA
• Multimedia Solutions Group, Inc., Farmers Branch, TX
The new PRO member approved by the ProSource board of directors is:
• Audio Advisor, Inc., Grand Rapids, MI
"We are delighted to welcome all of our new members," said Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership at ProSource. "We kicked off the year with our annual Summit in Nashville in March that allowed our new members to meet vendors, share ideas, and learn from their peers."
For information on becoming a ProSource member, please contact Sherry Dantonio, Director of Membership, (562) 810-1706, Sherry.Dantonio@ProSourceinfo.com.
ProSource is a cooperative, member-governed, not-for-profit buying group representing more than 550 specialty retailers and custom integrators. With annual sales of more than $5 billion, ProSource is the largest specialty and consumer-electronics merchandising group in the United States, which allows it to negotiate stronger programs with manufacturers, help independent dealers stay relevant to consumers, and keep the specialty A/V channel competitive. For additional information go towww.prosourceinfo.com.